TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Bookings for initial assessments will be confirmed only once payment is made. To avoid losing your booking, it is advised that payment is made promptly after agreeing a date/time for the assessment.
- No refunds will be given for any cancellations less than 2 weeks before an initial assessment appointment date. Other than that, I am always flexible and will be happy to reschedule if necessary. Please note: Clients are expected to be relatively flexible too!
- Clients who buy & book a block of follow-up sessions after the initial assessment will be given access to ongoing support through WhatsApp. Clients may contact me at any time but please allow me up to 48 hours to reply.
- Refunds will only be given for pre-booked block sessions at the discretion of Player Two Dog Training. Please trust that I will always do my best to be fair and understanding. Again, I expect my clients to do the same. In cases where a refund is granted, this will be at 50% of the total cost.
- It is not my responsibility to chase up un-booked sessions, unless it is me who has requested to reschedule. Any clients with outstanding sessions that have not chased up within 4 weeks, unless otherwise agreed with me, will be non-redeemable with no refund option available.
- By making payment and commencing with an assessment, it will be assumed that you are happy to agree to the above.