- Your personal information (name, address & contact details) will be collected as part of the initial assessment process.
- This personal information will be collected directly from you in order for me to contact you and attend your address for the assessment and any ongoing sessions.
- Any shared personal information will be by your consent and typically with your referring veterinarian.
- Any identifiable videos, images or information shared on social media related to your dog will be shared only on your consent.
- Under the UK General Data Protection Regulation (UK GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are: Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting me here.
- Your information is securely stored digitally. Any personal information is kept for a maximum of 3 years and then destroyed by deletion/shredding.